We are proud to offer sophisticated SEO services that will help your site grow and will ensure that you are following all proper SEO best practices. We have years of experience offering these services to our clients and we would love a chance to offer them to you.
Our Full SEO Audits include detailed reports that will show you what is currently wrong with your site from a technical SEO aspect, as well as giving you information and stats regarding your own site and the sites of your competitors. The reports include:
- A Technical Review, which consists of:
- An in depth diagnosis of your site’s technical health, which is meant to find inefficiency in crawling and indexing. These are some of the aspects of your site that we thoroughly look into: robots.txt, noindex, SEO friendly navigation, content visibility (for bots), crawler traps, duplicate content, canonicalization, stale content, xml sitemaps, pagination, and indexation rates.
- Recommendations on how to improve these problems and measure their effect on SEO.
- Help with implementing best practices for search snippets in order to increase Click Through Rates (CTR). This includes how to make great meta descriptions, titles, and effective use of structured data for rich snippets and authorship.
- Mobile optimization – we check your mobile site for SEO friendly architecture and canonicalization.
- Page speed – we offer recommendations on how to improve your site’s performance.
- Competitor benchmark – we compare the technical health of your site against your competitors’ sites in order to understand strengths and weaknesses and find additional opportunities for growth.
- Internationalization – if you have the same or similar content intended for people in different countries, we help you optimize your SEO correctly.
- A Link Analysis, which consists of:
- An analysis of links to your site and links to your competitors’ sites in order to understand where and why they have links.
- Determining opportunities for a few new high quality links (rather than lots of low quality links that risk being deemed as spam).
- Spotting if any of your competitors are using blackhat strategies (things to avoid).
- In cases where links do not have SEO value, we evaluate whether they still improve marketing/publicity (e.g., social profiles).
- Keyword Research, which consists of:
- Comprehensive keyword research, but in addition to providing you with specific keyword opportunities, we provide you with a process that you can continue to use as you develop your content over time. Ours will be the last keyword advice you ever need!
- We show you how to focus on low-competition words, where you can quickly improve your rankings and find a nice niche for yourself.
- We figure out which of your site’s keywords are driving traffic and sales and which aren’t. We then figure out why this is happening in order to better guide your choice of keywords.
- Content Ideas, which consist of:
- Analyzing the most popular content of your competitors in order to see if any of their content could serve as a model for you.
- Finding ways to ignite word of mouth about your site, while building a community and getting users to contribute original content. This does two things: it provides quality content for SEO and builds a base of loyal customers.
- We rank each SEO issue by effort and impact.
- Effort is the amount of effort required to fix the problem on your site.
- Impact is the potential improvement in SEO performance that your site will experience after the problem has been fixed.
- We prioritize our recommendations in order of least to greatest effort, so you can fix the small things before focusing on long-term projects.
- Sometimes the easiest tasks can yield fantastic results. A small change in your robots.txt or noindex rules can completely change the way bots crawl and index your site. There’s no point in putting these off until you’ve completely re-designed your site’s navigation, or eliminated every broken link. We want to improve your SEO as quickly and easily as possible.
- We provide specific KPIs to measure each of our SEO recommendations. We carefully track the impact of each change, and figure out how those changes affect conversions, not just rankings for keywords.
- Full migration audit – Our full migration audits will help you migrate to a new platform, or redesign your site without losing traffic. In fact, you might even gain traffic! A full migration audit includes the complete Technical SEO Audit described above, plus extensive redirect mapping and canonicalization.
- We can create redirect maps for thousands of URLs, verify your existing redirect maps, and monitor the performance of the redirections.
- Migration recovery – If you’ve recently migrated to a new platform or redesigned without proper planning, you may have experienced a huge loss in search traffic. We can analyze your broken links, and help you implement a redirect strategy to regain your link equity, and get your new pages ranked and indexed.
Our Link Audits are guaranteed to remove manual link penalties. We don’t stop our work until all manual penalties are revoked, no matter how severe they are. The audits include:
- We use our proprietary link profiling tools to carefully cut down the amount of manual work required, while getting you back on track as quickly as possible.
- We carefully classify all links manually by their type of spam as described by Google so it is easy to audit them before we ask for removals or disavow them.
- We provide you with a detailed report of the link spam we find, including examples of bad links of each spam type.
- Contacting site owners to request removal of bad links.
- Preparing disavow files and reconsideration requests.
- Performing as many passes as it takes to get your penalty lifted.
Quality Guideline Violations
- Do you suspect that your site has been penalized for violating Google’s Webmaster Quality Guidelines? We can help by providing these services for you:
- Performing an in depth review of your site’s compliance with the Quality Guidelines. We will carefully analyze your site to see if it is violating any of the guidelines, including using automatically generated content, participating in link schemes, and using cloaking or sneaky redirects. We will go through every single guideline that Google mentions and assess if your site could be potentially violating the guidelines or not.
- Providing recommendations on how to comply with the guidelines.
If we are a good fit and you decide to work with us, which is a decision that you will be very satisfied with, this is the process that we will go through with you: